Cotton Bacon V2 is supplied in updated packaging and may look different from the above images
“V2 has undergone an extra process to eliminate all the natural cotton oils. So it has no break in period. And it’s a little more absorbent and heat resistant than V1. We won’t ever need to change it again”.
– Engineered by Vaper’s for Vaper’s
– GMP certified, traceable medical grade cotton
– 4 inch length, heavy body, easy to use bacon strip
– U.S. grown dual fibre for optimal wicking and heat resistance
– No more break-in. 100% Tasteless wick.
– User friendly, resealable travel size package. We always seek to bring you the new and the better – but were overwhelmed with demand for this, mainly from customers going directly to Wick’n’Vape insisting that they make us stock it.
Cotton has gained a huge popularity over the last twelve months; we still (and will continue to) give away tons of free Muji with orders. But here’s something else to try.
What is meant to be so great about Cotton Bacon apart from it citing the most important food group in its name?
Firstly it comes in a nifty resealable bag about which Nigel Tufnel would say: “There’s something about this that’s so black, it’s like how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.”
Wick’n’Vape say that the cotton is processed in a clean room to ensure higher levels of cleanliness and that it’s “the only cotton wick that does not taste like cotton.” They go on to say it “contains no pesticides, chemicals or natural oils. It is extremely absorbent and heat resistant.” This means that it doesn’t require boiling prior to use.
Clearly, judging by the online video reviews, its key feature is the unidirectional nature of the fibres. Cotton works as a wick through capillary action and linear threads ought to mean a faster wick to the coil, useful for high VG/low ohm builds.
Each bag of Cotton Bacon contains 10 pieces of cotton and is reported to be able to wick up 80 atomizers.