The Source M12 vFlat 510 connector by Stealthvape.
We are proud to present to you what we consider to be the best 510 connector on the market.
We were granted permission by Evolv to use key parts of their open source Reference connector to loosely base our design upon. Constantly seeking perfection, and by listening to customer feedback, we have introduced several key revisions, arriving at the ultimate 510 connector design. Most notably, the Source vFlat now boasts a revolutionary massive 9.7mm pre tinned positive contact. This makes soldering to the contact incredibly easy and can save much needed space inside your mod build. The vFlat is a modder’s dream to connect and install.
The revision details are presented below, alongside current connector plate size / revision versions available. Please be aware that whilst they may look similar from the outside, the changes are significant enough for none of the parts to be compatible between connectors. Please be mindful of this when ordering.
Source M12 vFlat 510 Connector Revision 1:
- Overall design supports a 510 length between 3.7 and 5.2mm.
- Stainless steel body – Outer thread M12 x 1.
- PTFE insulator and washer.
- Brass centre pin which accepts up to 12AWG wire.
- Brass toothed solder lug.
- 3mm thick 14mm wrench nut.
- Inverted internal retaining ring for extra pin clearance.
- Spring – Conical ASTM A228 Music Hard Drawn / Tempered wire providing slightly over 10N/1KG force at full compression.
Source M12 vFlat 510 Connector Revision 2:
- Centre countersink.
- Edge chamfer.
- RoHS tinned negative ring.
- Stainless steel nut.
510 Connector Plate Size / Revison Version Availability:
22mm – Revision 2
24mm – Revision 1
25mm – Revision 1
30mm – Revision 2
40mm – Revision 1