JuicEBitz’s extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
JuicEBitz have specifically designed these with a thick 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core (TCu) material for a low resistance, high performance product. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
Beware: using inferior built cables for charging can harm your devices and charging will be affected due to the loss of conductivity, also known as voltage drop. The thicker and purer the centre core, the less resistance there is.
- USB-C to USB-C (USB 2.0)
- Premium Quality, Low Resistance 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core
- Connected to USB-C Data Port: 900ma (max)
- Supports Profile 1 & Profile 2 USB Power Delivery 2.0 (PD) Charging:
9V/12V @ 1.5A (18W Max) (Quick Charge)
- Supports USB-C Charging: 5V/3A (15W Max)
- Fast Sync & Charge: 480Mbps data transfer (USB 2.0) and support for PD fast charging of both smartphones and tablets.
- All devices that support Standard 5V or 9V/12V Adaptive Fast Charging (Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 or higher) with a USB-C interface
- These USBC cables will allow an Evol DNA board with a USBC connector to charge at 3a
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps