We’re pleased to present the original squonk / bottom fed version of our Source 510 connector.
This is the V1 of our popular 510 connector for squonk mods. Packed with many key features, such as a wide surface area positive contact and an integrated locking nut, this squonk 510 is ideal for DIY squonk mod builds.
- 16 x 0.5mm or 22 x 1mm top.
- Food grade 304 (UNS S30400) stainless steel centre pin.
- Spring force >20N / 2kg at full compression.
- Threadless PTFE core for minimum friction on centre pin travel.
- Two o-rings, one on the outer insulator, another on centre pin flange.
- Threadless positive contact with flat contact area – 4.1mm x 6.8mm.
- Integrated mechanical lock milled from PTFE.
- Low profile top plate, 0.5mm thick.
- Main thread and nut M12 x 1.1mm thick toothed negative solder lug.
Please note a 1.5mm allen key is required for positive contact removal.
Our upgraded Source v3 M10 BF 510 is also available here.